Search MeMyViews

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Why there's no Pic of G20 Leaders and I Back It!

Has anyone seen a pic of all G20 (Pittsburgh) leaders' t'gthr? I searched for 2 days. I checked AP images. http://bit.ly/14Rvts. Not there!

If is not available, it is v good PR effrt - to make the transition from 8 to 20 smooth. I personally back it! It should b non threatening.

I posted it in facebook and Ben Johnson asked me: "Bro whats this all about???????????"

HERE is my reply

Well.. The world economic body is permanently changed from G8 to G20. The world is no more going to be uni-polar (pan American) or West centric. Countries like, India, China, Brazil r coming to the center stage. More cooperation and more distributed responsibilities. But the transition is always difficult, esp for those who were in the driving seat (read West). So I think, G20 is taking a cautious approach by keeping it on a low key, for now, which is good (Catholic Church made a big mistake in the past in managing the goodwill on Vat II council by going very up beat abt it and not keeping it low key during the transition period). Those who learn from the history does not repeat it. I am glad the new members of G20 got that wisdom (and of course the present members to accept it).

But I got the pic of all wifes of G20 leaders.. Here it is

1 comment:

Cijo Thomas said...

So finally did u get a pic of all g-20?